Date & Time:
Friday, January 8th, 2021 - 7:05 pm
Pre-Sale: $15.00 Purple Section (Applicable Fees May Apply) $17.00 Green Section (Applicable Fees May Apply) $19.00 Orange Section (Applicable Fees May Apply) $24.00 Blue Section (Applicable Fees May Apply) At Door: $18.00 Purple Section (Applicable Fees May Apply) $20.00 Green Section (Applicable Fees May Apply) $22.00 Orange Section (Applicable Fees May Apply) $27.00 Blue Section (Applicable Fees May Apply)
Tickets on sale:
Buy tickets online:
Other ways to buy:
In-Person: The Southwoods Health Box Office (Day of Game Only)
JAC Management Group will enact the following protocols to ensure the safety of our patrons and staff at the Covelli Centre:
- All patrons will be required to wear a mask the entire time they are in the facility unless they are actively eating or drinking or are exempt from the state order for age, medical reasons or any other acceptable exemptions provided by the State of Ohio.
- Face masks will be available for those who arrive without one at no cost.
- Both immediately prior to and immediately following each event, JAC’s housekeeping staff will clean and disinfect all surfaces, materials, equipment and touchpoints. JAC has also purchased electrostatic disinfected cold foggers which will be used in the entire facility prior to and following each event.
- JAC will schedule additional housekeepers at each event to ensure all surface areas are being properly and frequently sanitized during each event.
- Each employee will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms before their shift starts.
- All employees will be required to wear face masks and gloves.
- Maximum capacity will be significantly reduced to ensure social distancing can be enforced.
- Compliance Officers will walk around to ensure people are social distancing no less than 6 feet apart and are properly wearing their masks, covering both their nose and their mouth. Patrons unwilling to cooperate will be asked to leave the facility.
- Signage will be posted throughout the facility reminding guests and staff of social distancing, directional flow, PPE, room capacities and personal hand washing.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at all public and employee entrances. Additional hand sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the facility and will be checked hourly to ensure they’re working properly and have ample amounts of sanitizing liquid in them.
- COVID-19 symptom signage will be visible at the front gate and at the box office asking patrons that are experiencing any symptoms to come back and see us another time.
- JAC will place standing markers on the ground to ensure social distancing while waiting in line to gain entry to the facility.
- Standing markers will also be in place near all concession and team shop lines.
- A streamlined concession menu will be offered expediting service to reduce wait time and lines.