February 3rd and 4th, the Toughest Monster Truck Tour is returning to the Covelli Centre. In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, the Toughest Monster Truck Tour is going to donate $3.00 for every ticket purchased in all price levels, including kids tickets, to the Joanie Abdu Comprehensive Breast Care Center when fans use the code FINDCURE now through October 31st.
Here is the deal:
- Dates Valid: October 17th at 1:00 PM-October 31st at 10:00 PM
- Password: FINDCURE
- Offer: There is no discount but $3.00 from each ticket purchased during the month of October will be a contributed.
Besides Youngstown, several other cities are participating, including:
- Santa Ana Star Center in Rio Rancho, NM-Proceeds will go to The American Cancer Society, Great West Division chapter.
- Bicentennial Center in Salina, KS-Proceeds will go to Tammy Walker Cancer Center
- Silverstein Eye Centers Arena in Independence, MO
- Cajundome in Lafayette, LA-Proceeds will go to the local Susan G Komen Foundation
The Toughest Monster Truck Tour will take place February 3rd and 4th at 7:30 PM each night. Kids (age 2-12) tickets outside the gold circle are still just $10 in advance and discounted family 4-packs and group rates are also available. Tickets can be purchased at the Covelli Centre Box Office, online at covellicentre.com or by phone at 800-745-3000. All seats are reserved.
For more information about the Toughest Monster Truck Tour, visit www.toughestmonstertrucks.com.