POSITION: Marketing Manager for JAC Management Group
POSITION DESCRIPTION: The Covelli Centre is a 6,000 seat arena and has housed the most premier entertainers in the world. The Marketing Manager should enjoy a fast-pace work environment where no day is like the other. They must have excellent multi-task and organizational skills to stay ahead of the ever evolving marketplace trends. The role requires you to oversee, evaluate and execute Marketing plans and initiatives for the Covelli Centre, Packard Music Hall, and select JAC Live events and projects.
- Media planning & buying: Assist promoters in developing a strong media plan. Maintain year-round media relations with local and regional media representatives.
- Assistant marketing strategist for co-promotions and JAC Live events
- Communication with promoters/ artist management: Must have an open, constant, and proactive dialogue with promoters/artist management to ensure their ticket sales goals are being met/exceeded
- Assist in special sales-related projects as needed
- Order and traffic marketing material
- On-site/day-of-show activities including assistance with meet and greet, radio promotions, media relations, client relations, etc.
- Schedule and execute Public Relations based events: early morning media assist artist personnel with establishing media days and media appearances, press conferences, etc.
- Act as the venue/company spokesperson when necessary or in CEO/President/Vice President’s absence/request
- Expand Social media/email marketing footprint: must maintain and develop creative solutions with the ever-evolving field of social media
- Develop plan to increase existing social media platform usage
- Develop additional social/digital platforms such as Instagram, snapchat, Youtube, etc.
- Research and present findings on social media management tools that we can utilize from desk top, mobile, etc.
- Develop plans for contesting that will a.) increase users b.) drive ticket sales c.) be able to be used in potential sales pitches
- Develop plan for pre, post, and in-show usage of social platforms
- Compile all findings into a manual that is easily accessible for future and current team members
- Maintain, develop and analyze e-database, ticketing demographic information, etc.
- Develop social media and digital media calendar to adequately fulfill content marketing strategies Accomplish quarterly and annual goals
- Other duties assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Communications, Business, or like-field.
- Entry level Applicant must have at least 1 year experience in Media Planning and Buying, Public Relations, Marketing, or Sales fields (College internships and work experience are applicable)
- Strong social media background
- Photoshop experience
- Strong public speaking and writing skills are encouraged
- Must be willing to work long hours, nights, and weekends
Please submit Resumes to:
Ken Bigley, Kbigley@covellicentre.com
Kelsey Klim, Kklim@jacmg.com