Hours completed: 15-30 per week. Must be available select nights and weekends. Internship duration will be June 1-September 4.
Compensation: Stipend monthly
Please direct all internship inquiries to:
229 E. Front Street Youngstown, OH 44503
INTERNSHIP DUTIES & PROJECTS
Intern will be responsible for assisting the Director of Marketing and Sales with execution of all aspects of Marketing plan for large summer event. The candidate will also be responsible for assisting in marketing functions for events held at Covelli Centre, Packard Music Hall, and the Canfield Fair. While the position will be centralized in the marketing department, they will also be required to perform sales and event functions pertaining to a large summer event. They will complete the following duties:
- Assist with developing marketing plans for specific events and promotions
- Manage all E-database communication to general public , club seatholders, suite holders, and building/event sponsors
- Develop creative social media strategies for summer event and manageexisting platforms (must be proficient in social media management tools)
- Assist with distribution and coordination of marketing material
- Place orders for marketing material- including 1⁄4 sheets, flyers, andpromotional items
- Assist with composition of press releases
- Attend and assist with press conferences
- Assist with executing corporate sponsor and sales packages: i.e.) fulfillingcontract items, coordinating on-site event sponsorship collateral, etc.
- Provide event-day support if necessary (assisting in coordinating press, in-event social media coverage, etc.)
- Assist with preparation of client meetings—including, but not limited to,updating sales proposals, etc.
- Assist Event Coordinator with TBD duties
While a post-graduate candidate is preferred, we will consider juniors and seniors in the preferred educational disciplines. Interns should have obtained a degree in Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Business, Communications, or similar field. They should have a passion for marketing and live events with a willingness to exceed expectations. There is opportunity for growth within the company, so all candidates should aspire for future development.Skills Required:
o Proficient in Photoshop
o Proficient all social media platforms including: Facebook, Instagram,Snapchat, Twitter, etc.
o Working knowledge of social media management platformsAll Intern candidates must submit the following to Kelsey Klim:
1.) Cover letter describing your interest in the internship, experience level, and education
3.) List of 3-4 references